St Andrew's Church, Great Dunham
|Area||8.18 km2 (3.16 sq mi)|
|Population||325 (2001 census)|
|• Density||40/km2 (100/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Kings Lynn|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Great Dunham is a village situated in the Breckland District of Norfolk and covers an area of 818 hectares (3.16 square miles) with an estimated population of 325, including Kempstone and increasing to a measured population of 344 at the 2011 Census. The village lies 1.5 miles (2.4 km) north of its sister village Little Dunham and 7 miles (11 km) by road north east from Swaffham.
There was once a Dunham railway station serving the two sister settlements. It is now closed.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Great Dunham.|
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- "Breckland Yearbook 2007/2008". Archived from the original on 21 November 2008.
- "greatdunham". www.norfolkchurches.co.uk.
- Benefice of Great Dunham
- "Norfolk Mills - Gt Dunham smock windmill". www.norfolkmills.co.uk.
- "Norfolk Mills - Gt Dunham tower windmill". www.norfolkmills.co.uk.