Boundary Falls, Waterdown
|Total height||10 m (33 ft)|
|Total width||5 m (16 ft)|
Boundary Falls, aka (Great Falls) (Grindstone Falls) (Waterdown Falls) (Smokey Hollow Falls), is a 10 metre high ribbon waterfall on Grindstone Creek in Waterdown, Ontario. This is a picturesque waterfall featured Hamilton, Ontario, waterfall postcards. The waterfall can be seen from the Bruce Trail.
From Highway 403 take Waterdown Road, exit 78, and travel about 2.4 kilometres to Smoky Hollow, on the west side of the road, before the overhead railway bridge the Smokey Hollow Resource Management Area parking lot will be on the left. This waterfall is next to the parking lot.
- "Hamilton- Waterfall Capital of the World". (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca). Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Hamilton- The City of Waterfalls". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Archived from the original on 2008-09-14. Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boundary Falls, Waterdown.|
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|