From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Great Goddess hypothesis a postulated fertility goddess supposed to have been worshipped in the Neolithic era.
- Great Goddess, also known as the Roman goddess Cybele; also strongly associated with Rhea (mother of the gods) and Gaia (mother of the Titans)
- Great Goddess, anglicized form of the Latin Magna Dea
- Great Goddess, anglicized form of the Sanskrit Mahadevi, the Shakti sum of all goddesses
- Magu (deity), a deity in Chinese and Korean myth
- Great Goddess of Teotihuacan, an ancient Mesoamerican deity
- Great Goddess, also known as the Triple Goddess, an important feminine deity of the Neopagan religion of Wicca.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Goddess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.