Jump to navigation Jump to search
Great Northern may refer to:
- One of a number of railways; see Great Northern Railway (disambiguation).
- Great Northern Railway (Great Britain), a defunct British railway company formed in 1846, namesake of:
- GNR Class A1 1470 Great Northern, a British steam locomotive of the Great Northern Railway and the London and North Eastern Railway.
- Great Northern bean, a white common bean
- Great Northern (country band), led by former Mission Mountain Wood Band member Rob Quist
- Great northern diver (Gavia immer), a bird also known as the common loon
- Great Northern Elevator, a historic grain elevator in Buffalo, New York
- Great Northern (indie band), led by former 30 Seconds to Mars member Solon Bixler
- Great Northern War, a war fought by Russia, Denmark-Norway, and Saxony-Poland against Sweden
- Great Northern Warehouse, a leisure complex in Manchester, England
- Great Northern Paper Company, a Maine pulp and paper manufacturer
- Great Northern?, a 1947 novel by Arthur Ransome in the Swallows and Amazons series, named after the diver
- USS Great Northern (AG-9), a cargo ship of the US Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Northern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.