Great Northern Railway
(Redirected from Great Northern Railway (disambiguation))
Great Northern Railway may refer to:
- Great Northern Railway of Canada
- Great Northern Railway (Great Britain)
- Thameslink and Great Northern, a current operator of trains on this route
- Great Northern Railway (Ireland)
- Great Northern Railway (U.S.), now part of the BNSF Railway system
- Great Northern Railway (Queensland) in Australia
- Great Northern Rail Services in Victoria, Australia
- Central Australia Railway was known as the great Northern Railway in the 1890s in South Australia
- Houston and Great Northern Railroad, predecessor of the International - Great Northern RR, in Texas, U.S.
- International – Great Northern Railroad in Texas, U.S., now part of the Union Pacific Railroad
- Kingston Branch (New Zealand) in Southland
- Main North railway line, New South Wales (Australia)
- Main North Line, New Zealand and Waiau Branch in Canterbury
- Mobile and Great Northern Railroad in Alabama, U.S.
- New Orleans, Jackson and Great Northern in Louisiana and Mississippi, U.S., now part of the Canadian National Railway (freight transport) and Amtrak (passenger service) systems
- Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad, operating in Wisconsin, U.S., since 1997
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Northern Railway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.