||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)
Podczaszy (Polish: deputy cup-bearer) was since the 13th century a court office in Poland and later in Lithuania. Podczaszy was the deputy of Cześnik, with the time more important than his superior.
Since the 14th–16th century an honorable court title and a district office in Crown of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and later Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- podczaszy wielki koronny – Great Royal Deputy Cup-bearer of the Crown
- podczaszy wielki litewski – Great Royal Deputy Cup-bearer of Lithuania
- podczaszy koronny – Royal Deputy Cup-bearer of the Crown
- podczaszy litewski – Royal Deputy Cup-bearer of Lithuania
- podczaszy ziemski – District Royal Deputy Cup-bearer