From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term "Great Seal" is used by several governments to refer to the seal (emblem) that they use to authenticate certain documents. These include:
- Current countries
- Great Seal of Canada
- Great Seal of France
- Seal of the President of Ireland
- Seal of New Zealand
- Great Seal of the Realm (United Kingdom)
- Great Seal of the State (Peru)
- Great Seal (Philippines)
- Great Seal of the United States
- All pages beginning with "Great Seal of"
- Historic seals
- Great Seal of the Commonwealth (1655)
- Confederate Seal
- Public Seal of Hong Kong, the official seal prior to the transfer of sovereignty of Hong Kong
- Great Seal of the Irish Free State
- The Seal of Solomon is often referred to as the Great Seal
Great seal may also refer to:
- Great seal script, a traditional reference to Chinese writing from before the Qin dynasty
- Great Seal State Park, located in Chillicothe, Ohio
- Privy Seal, term sometimes used for the monarch's personal seal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great Seal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.