Great Wall Haval H5
|Great Wall Haval H5|
|Manufacturer||Great Wall Motors|
|Also called||Great Wall Hover H5
Great Wall H5
Great Wall X200
Great Wall X240
Gzhel, Russia (Irito)
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door wagon|
|Engine||2.0 L 4G63 I4 (petrol)
2.4 L 4G69S4N I4 (petrol)
2.0 L GW4D20 I4 (diesel)
2.5 L GW2.5TCI I4 (diesel)
|Wheelbase||2,700 mm (106.3 in)|
|Length||4,649 mm (183.0 in)|
|Width||1,810 mm (71.3 in)|
|Height||1,745 mm (68.7 in)|
|Curb weight||1,725–1,925 kg (3,803.0–4,243.9 lb)|
|Predecessor||Great Wall Haval H3|
The Great Wall Haval H5, also known as Hover H5, is a compact sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by the Chinese manufacturer Great Wall Motors since 2009. It uses a body-on-frame construction, with rear-wheel-drive and selectable four-wheel-drive, and is available with either gasoline or diesel engines.
In Australia, it has been marketed as the X-Series, with model names relating to engine size, thus as the X240 and the X200. The vehicle has passed the European tests regarding environment protection, safety and performance and is entitled for marketing throughout the European Union. It is the successor of the Great Wall Haval H3 and both cars are nearly identical, except for their front designs.
It uses Mitsubishi 4G63 and Mitsubishi 4G69S4N petrol engines of 2.0 and 2.4 litres, or the 80 kW (109 PS) GW2.5TCI diesel. In October 2010, the more powerful 110 kW (150 PS) but smaller (2.0 litres) GW4D20 diesel was added to the lineup. The Haval H5 comes with either a five-speed or a six-speed manual transmission, depending on model. It uses disk brakes. It has three trims: Standard, Luxury and Premium. The Premium trim features power windows, power door locks, rear window defrosters, leather seats, power adjustable driver's seat, six speakers, a DVD player, GPS and a power sunroof all as standard. Heated seats are optional.
Starting from 2011, the variant sold in Australia is longer the H3, but the facelifted H5, although the 2.4 litre gasoline model is sold as the X240 and is only available in manual transmission, and the 2.0 litre diesel models are available in either automatic or manual transmission and are sold as the X200.
Four wheel drive: The X200 automatic version (2013) does not feature a low and high range while in 4WD mode. The manual version does.
A slightly different version, with a typical large grille and called the GKC Edition was also produced, but only for the Chinese market. This version was facelifted in July 2011 and was known as the Zhizun.
- "H5 - GreatWall.bgGreatWall.bg". greatwall.bg. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "AUTOSTAT | Great Wall together with "Irito" will build a car plant in Lipetsk". eng.autostat.ru. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Great Wall unhooks " Irito " to sell cars in Russia it is independent". rusnewsjournal.com. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "In Russia stopped the sale of the Great Wall | News about RUSSIA". Archived from the original on 2016-03-18. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Haval H5: Specifications". Gwm.com.cn. Retrieved 2011-10-07.
- "Great Wall H5-E | Great Wall SUV - Great Wall Motors". gwm-global.com. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Great Wall Haval H5 SUV | ChinaAutoWeb". chinaautoweb.com. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Fuoristrada HOVER 5 - Caratteristiche tecniche » GREAT WAL". greatwall.it. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "X-Series 4WD". Great Wall Motors. Archived from the original on 2014-01-14. Retrieved 2016-03-17.
- "Batch Export of Haval H5 to Italy, Great Wall Motors on the Way to Challenge the European Market". Japanesecarexports.com. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Beijing Auto Show: Greatwall Haval H5 European Style". Thetycho.com. 2010-05-06. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Great Wall Launches Diesel-2.0T Haval H5". ChinaAutoWeb.com. 2010-10-18.
- "Great Wall Haval H5". ChinaAutoWeb.com. 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Beijing Auto Show: Greatwall Haval H5". carnewschina.com.
- "Facelifted Greatwall Haval H5 listed and priced in China". carnewschina.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Great Wall Haval H5.|