Great Wall Voleex C30
|Great Wall Voleex C30|
|Manufacturer||Great Wall Motors|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Engine||1.5 L I4 (petrol)|
|Wheelbase||2,610 mm (102.8 in)|
|Length||4,452 mm (175.3 in)|
|Width||1,705 mm (67.1 in)|
|Height||1,480 mm (58.3 in)|
|Curb weight||1,125–1,145 kg (2,480–2,524 lb)|
In China, the Voleex C30 is available with a 1.5 L petrol engine which produces 77 kW (105 PS; 103 bhp) and 138 N·m (102 lb·ft) of torque and mated either to a 5-speed manual or 6-speed CVT.
Great Wall announced that 100,000 units had been produced by March 2011, only ten months after production had started. The Voleex C30 was awarded the title of "2010 CCTV Compact Passenger Car of the Year in China".
It has been sold by the Bulgarian company Litex Motors starting from 2013. Other markets where it has been exported are Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Ukraine, or South Africa.
The Bulgarian version is available in two trim levels: One and Star, both fitted with manual transmission and the 1.5-lite engine, which produces 71 kW (97 PS; 95 bhp). The Voleex C30 can reach a top speed of 183 km/h (114 mph) and can accelerate from rest to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 11.3 seconds.
- "И последният седан Great Wall С30 беше продаден" (in Bulgarian). Litex Motors. 9 May 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Great Wall C30". Great Wall Motors. Retrieved 13 March 2016.
- "The 100,000th Voleex C30 is Born". Great Wall Motors. 1 April 2011. Archived from the original on 11 March 2012.
- "碰撞结果全纪录". C-NCAP.org. Retrieved 13 March 2016.
- "2 нови модела на Great Wall за 2012 година" (in Bulgarian). Litex Motors. 23 December 2011. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012.
- "Представяне на премиерните модели Great Wall за 2013 година в Грейт Ауто" (in Bulgarian). Litex Motors. 11 December 2012. Archived from the original on 20 January 2013.
Media related to Great Wall Voleex C30 at Wikimedia Commons