The Great Game (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Great game)
"The Great Game" was the strategic economic and political rivalry and conflict between the British Empire and the Russian Empire for supremacy in Central Asia.
The Great Game may also refer to:
- The Great Game (book), 1992 book by Peter Hopkirk
- The Great Game, autobiography of Leopold Trepper, a communist spy during World War II
- The Great Game: The Emergence of Wall Street as a World Power: 1653–2000, a 1999 book
- The New Great Game: Blood and Oil in Central Asia, a book about The Great Game in the late 20th century by Lutz Kleveman
- The Great Game (1930 film)
- The Great Game (1953 film)
- The Great Game (2015 film)
- "The Great Game" (Sherlock), an episode of the 2010 TV series Sherlock
- The Great Game: Afghanistan, a series of British plays on the history of Afghanistan
- Sherlockian game, sometimes called The Great Game, the pastime of attempting to resolve anomalies and clarify implied details about Sherlock Holmes
- Scarlet Traces: The Great Game, 2006 steampunk comic book
- Spycraft: The Great Game, 1996 computer game
- Grand Game, from The Price Is Right
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Great Game.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.