From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Great race or The Great Race may refer to:
- Great race, a term that refers to any one of the major human races
- The race between the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads to complete the Transcontinental Railway.
- Great Race (classic rally), a vintage car club rally across the continental United States
- The Great Race (Pimlico), 1877 2½-mile horse "match" race run by a trio of champions at the Pimlico Race Course
- The Great Race (rowing), a New Zealand rowing race
- Richard S. Caliguiri City of Pittsburgh Great Race, a 10k urban foot race
- Eppie's Great Race, a triathlon held in Sacramento, California
- The Great Race (relay), a three- or four-person relay race held each August in Auburn, New York
- Bathurst 1000, a motor race held in Bathurst, New South Wales, often nicknamed "The Great Race"
Media, myth, fiction
- The Great Race, 1965 comedy film by Blake Edwards
- Thomas & Friends: The Great Race, a Thomas & Friends film
- Great Race of Yith, a fictional Cthulhu Mythos species described by H.P. Lovecraft
- Great Race (Native American legend), a Native American legend explaining man's dominion over the buffalo.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Great race.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.