From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greater Mongolia may refer to:
- In Pan-Mongolism, idea that advocates cultural and political solidarity of Mongols
- The contiguous geographical area in which the Mongols primarily live
- Mongolia (disambiguation)
- Eastern Mongols (disambiguation)
- Northern Mongols (disambiguation)
- Upper Mongols
- Inner Mongolia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greater Mongolia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.