Greatest Video Hits 2
|Greatest Video Hits 2|
|Produced by||Simon Lupton and Rhys Thomas|
Greatest Video Hits 2 is the second DVD of music videos from the English band, Queen. It was released in November 2003, and included video hits of the band from 1981 to 1989. It was at number one in UK, in its first week. It also peaked at number 1 in Ireland. In that same year the DVD was number 2 in Spain, and number 4 in Italy. It was certified 2 platinum awards in UK, platinum in France and Australia, gold in Germany, Spain, Poland and other countries.
It features an option for audio commentary from both Brian May and Roger Taylor on each music video, reflecting on their memories and opinions of each video.
- A Kind of Magic (from same name of the album, 1986)
- I Want It All (from The Miracle, 1989)
- Radio Ga Ga (from The Works, 1984)
- I Want to Break Free (from The Works, 1984)
- Breakthru (from The Miracle, 1989)
- Under Pressure (from Hot Space, 1982)
- Scandal (from The Miracle, 1989)
- Who Wants to Live Forever (from A Kind of Magic, 1986)
- The Miracle (from same name of the album, 1989)
- It's a Hard Life (from The Works, 1984)
- The Invisible Man (from The Miracle, 1989)
- Las Palabras de Amor (from Hot Space, 1982)
- Friends Will Be Friends (from A Kind of Magic, 1986)
- Body Language (from Hot Space, 1982)
- Hammer to Fall (from The Works, 1984)
- Princes of the Universe (from A Kind of Magic, 1986)
- One Vision (from A Kind of Magic, 1986)
Hot Space section Volume 1
Also there is an alternative version of "Who Wants To Live Forever" if you are on the Hot Space menu and if you highlight the play all button and then press up you will see the pointer disappear and then if you press up, left and then right you will see the Ian and Belinda version of the song for the British Bone Marrow Donor Appeal.
The Works section Volume 2
- Montreux Golden Rose Pop Festival
- Interviews, including one with Freddie Mercury.
A Kind of Magic section Volume 3
- Montreux Golden Rose Pop Festival
- One Vision documentary
- 'Extended Vision' video
The Miracle section Volume 4
- 'Making of The Miracle' documentary
- 'Making of The Miracle Album Cover' documentary
- Bonus video: Who Wants to Live Forever for the Bone Marrow Donor Appeal
- PCM Stereo
- DTS 5.1 (for Disc 1 only and those marked with an asterisk on Disc 2)
- Commentary from Roger Taylor and Brian May on each Music Video.
- UK copies have a few seconds of introduction by Jonathan Ross dubbed at the end of Miracle Interviews by accident!
Charts and certifications
- "Chartverfolgung / Queen / Longplay". Music Line (in German). Media Control Charts. Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Archivum: DVD Top 20". MAHASZ (in Hungarian). Retrieved 30 July 2011.
- "Argentinian video certifications – Queen – Greatest Video Hits Vol. 2". Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers.
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2004 DVDs". Australian Recording Industry Association.
- "French video certifications – Queen – Greatest Video Hits 2" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique.
- "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Queen; 'Greatest Video Hits 2')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie.
- "Certificaciones – Queen" (in Spanish). Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas.
- "Polish video certifications – Queen – Greatest Video Hits 2" (in Polish). Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry.
- "British video certifications – Queen – Greatest Video Hits Vol 2". British Phonographic Industry. Enter Greatest Video Hits Vol 2 in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select DVD in the field By Format. Select Platinum in the field By Award. Click Search