Greek-Kazakh relations are the relations between Greece and Kazakhstan. Both countries established diplomatic relations on October 1, 1992. Greece opened an Embassy in Almaty in February, 1997. Kazakhstan opened an Embassy in Athens in 2005. Kazakhstan has had an honorary consulate in Athens since 1998.
Kazakhstan has a Greek community of 10,000 to 12,000 people. Along with communities based in nearby Kyrgyzstan, the expatriate Greeks are served by a "Friendship federation", which publishes a small newspaper and organises social events.
In addition to a general desire to improve ties and develop trade with the EU, Kazakhstan has particular interest in the Burgas–Alexandroupoli pipeline which will allow the transport of its oil from the Black Sea port of Burgas to the Greek Aegean port of Alexandroupoli, thus providing access to the markets of Southern and Western Europe while bypassing the Bosporus and the Dardanelles.  Former Greece president Konstantinos Stephanopoulos has expressed admiration for Kazakhstan and interest in further developing trade.
List of bilateral visits
- The Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev visited Greece in July 2001
- The President of Greece Konstantinos Stephanopoulos visited Kazakhstan in June 2002.
- The Kazakh leader Nursultan Nazarbayev also attended the 2004 Summer Olympics opening ceremony.
- Economic and Technological Cooperation Agreement
- Agreement on the Promotion and Protection of Investments.
- The first meeting of the Greek-Kazakh Joint Interministerial Committee was held in July 2006 and a relevant Protocol was signed between the two countries.
- "Bilateral Relations between Grece and Kazakhstan". Greeces's Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 2009-11-25.
- "EU-Kazakhstan diplomatic relationship commemorated". NewEurope. 2008-05-02. Retrieved 2009-11-25.
- "At the St. Petersburg summit Kazakhstan Energy Minister discusses Kazakhstan's participation in the Burgas-Alexandroupolis project". Kazakhstan Government. Retrieved 2009-11-25.
- "Kazakhstan to participate in Burgas-Alexandroupolis oil pipe line project". Kazakhstan today. 2009-10-23. Retrieved 2009-11-25.
- "Heads of state comment on President Nazarbayev and modern Kazakhstan". kazakhstanlive.com. Retrieved 2009-11-25.