Greek-Uruguayan relations are the relations between Greece and Uruguay. Both countries established diplomatic relations in 1928. Greece has an embassy in Montevideo. Uruguay has an embassy in Athens.
- Cultural Agreement (1957, entry into force 1967).
- Social Security Agreement (1994, entry into force 1997).
- Agreement on the Reciprocal Abolition of Visas for Diplomatic and Service Passport Holders (1994, entry into force 1997).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Relations of Greece and Uruguay.|
- Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the relation with Uruguay
- Greek embassy in Montevideo (in Greek and Spanish only)
- Tsakos Foundation in Uruguay (contains the Honorary Consulate of Cyprus and is the official Greek Institute in Uruguay)
- Tsakos Industrias Navales SA
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|