Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Greece or greece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greece, officially the Hellenic Republic, is a country in south-east Europe.
Greece may also refer to:
Periods of the history of Greece:
- Prehistoric Greece
- Ancient Greece, 1100–146 BC
- Medieval Greece
- Modern Greece, 1828–present
- First Hellenic Republic, an unrecognized state 1822–1832
- Kingdom of Greece, a monarchy during the periods of 1832–1924, 1935–41 and 1944–74
- Second Hellenic Republic, 1924–35
- Hellenic State (1941-1944)
- Greek military junta, 1967-1974
- Third Hellenic Republic, 1974-present
- Greece (European Parliament constituency)
- Magna Graecia or Greater Greece, areas of southern Italy settled by Greeks since the 8th century BCE
- Greece (town), New York, a town in western New York
- Greece (CDP), New York, a suburb of Rochester located within the town
- Greek (disambiguation)
- Grease (disambiguation)
- Grecia (disambiguation)
- Hellas (disambiguation)
- Category:National sports teams of Greece for teams known as "Greece"
- Names of the Greeks
- National Bank of Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.