From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Greece or greece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greece may refer to:
- Greece, a country in south east Europe, also known as Hellas
- Prehistoric Greece
- Ancient Greece, 1100–146 BC
- Medieval Greece
- Modern Greece, 1828–present
- First Hellenic Republic, an unrecognized state 1822–1832
- Greece (European Parliament constituency)
- Kingdom of Greece, a monarchy during the periods of 1832–1924, 1935–41 and 1944–74
- Second Hellenic Republic, 1924–35
- Greece (town), New York, a town in western New York
- Greece (CDP), New York, a suburb of Rochester located within the town
- Greek (disambiguation)
- Grecia (disambiguation)
- Hellas (disambiguation)
- Category:National sports teams of Greece for teams known as "Greece"
- Names of the Greeks
- National Bank of Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.