From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concupiscentia or greed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self.
Greed may also refer to:
Film and television
- Greed (film) a 1924 film by Erich von Stroheim
- Greed (2006 film), a film featuring Jason London
- Greed (game show), a 1999 American TV quiz show
- WCW Greed, a professional wrestling pay-per-view TV show
- "Greed", a 1995 episode of 2point4 children
- Greed (Jack), a character in the webcomic Jack
- Greed (FMA), a character in the Fullmetal Alchemist series
- Greed, a character in the allegorical poem Psychomachia by Prudentius
- Greeed, the villains from the Tokusatsu series Kamen Rider OOO
- Greed (dice game)
- Greed (Jelinek novel), a 2000 novel by Elfriede Jelinek
- Greed (Wasserman novel), a novel by Robin Wasserman
- Greed Magazine, a 1990s American music, comics, and culture periodical
- Greedy algorithm
People with the surname
- John Greed (born 1966), jewelry designer and retailer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.