From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greek may refer to:
Anything of, from, or related to Greece, a country in Southern Europe:
- Greeks, an ethnic group
- Greek language, a branch of the Indo-European language family
- Proto-Greek language, the assumed last common ancestor of all known varieties of Greek
- Mycenaean Greek language, most ancient attested form of the language (16th to 11th centuries BC)
- Ancient Greek, forms of the language used c. 1000–330 BC
- Koine Greek, common form of Greek spoken and written during Classical antiquity
- Medieval Greek or Byzantine Greek, language used between the Middle Ages and the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople
- Modern Greek, varieties spoken in the modern era (from 1453 AD)
- Greek alphabet, script used to write the Greek language
- Greek Orthodox Church, several Churches of the Eastern Orthodox Church
- Ancient Greece, the classical civilization centered in Greece
- Greek (play), 1980 play by Steven Berkoff
- Greek (opera), 1988 opera by Mark-Antony Turnage, based on Steven Berkoff's play
- Greek (TV series), an ABC Family show
- Greeks (finance), quantities representing the sensitivity of the price of derivatives
- Greeking, style of displaying or rendering text or symbols in a computer display or typographic layout
- Greek system or fraternities and sororities, social organizations for undergraduate students at North American colleges
- Greek Theatre (Los Angeles), a theatre located at Griffith Park in Los Angeles, California
- Greek love, a term referring variously to male bonding, homosexuality, pederasty and anal sex
- The Greeks 1951 non-fiction book on classical Greece by HDF Kitto
- The Greeks, a 1980 cycle of ten plays adapted by John Barton and Kenneth Cavander from the works of Homer, Euripides, Aeschylus and Sophocles
- Greeks, a group of scholars in 16th century England.
- All pages beginning with "Greek"
- Greek dialects (disambiguation)
- Hellenic (disambiguation)
- Names of the Greeks, terms for the Greek people
- Name of Greece, names for the country
- Greek to me, an idiom for something not understandable
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.