Greeks bearing gifts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Greeks bearing gifts may refer to:
- The prophecy of Laocoön, priest of Troy, who in Virgil's Aeneid, tells his countrymen to "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts"
- The mythological Trojan Horse which Laocoön forsees
- "looking a Trojan horse in the mouth", the 1982 scene in the British sitcom Yes, Minister
- "Greeks Bearing Gifts", a 1991 episode of Inspector Morse
- "Greeks Bearing Gifts" (Torchwood), a 2006 episode of the science-fiction television programme Torchwood
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greeks bearing gifts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.