Tunica County, Mississippi,
|Parent||WM Industries Corp.|
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
GreenTech Automotive (GTA) is a U.S.- based automotive manufacturer dedicated to developing and producing 100% electric vehicles. It is a subsidiary of WM Industries Corp.
GTA was founded in 2009 by Charles Wang. In May 2010, GTA acquired Hong Kong based EuAuto Technology and its Mycar vehicle, and relocated the company's operations and manufacturing to the United States. GTA's first manufacturing facility was temporarily in Horn Lake, Mississippi.
In September 2014, GTA completed construction on a new production facility in Tunica County, Mississippi. Which was shut down in January 2017.
The company declared bankruptcy in February 2018.
- GTA Mycar, a 2-door, 2-seater Neighborhood Electric Vehicle designed in 2003 by Giorgetto Giugiaro, and developed by EuAuto Technology
- "Destino's VL Automotive merges with GreenTech Automotive". Autoblog. 6 May 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- "GreenTech Scatters New Seeds". New York Times. 16 May 2014. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- Edelstein, Stephen (January 19, 2017). "GreenTech shutters its doors..." Green Car Reports.
- Oliver, Ned (February 27, 2018). "GreenTech files for bankruptcy". Richmond Times-Dispatch.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|