From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Green Bank may refer to:
- Green bank, a financial institution that invests in clean energy
- Green Bank (Philippines), rural bank in the Caraga region, Philippines
- Green Bank, Cumbria, place in England
- Green Bank, New Jersey, an unincorporated community
- Green Bank, West Virginia, community in Pocahontas County, West Virginia, USA
- Green Bank Telescope, radio telescope at Green Bank, West Virginia
- Green Bank equation, result in exobiology
- GreenBank, a bank in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA, acquired by North American Financial Holdings
- Ethical banking, a bank concerned with the social and environmental impacts of its investments and loans
- Greenbank (disambiguation)
- UK Green Investment Bank, an environmental funding institution of the UK government
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.