Green beret (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Green Beret)
|Look up green beret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The green beret was the headgear of the British Commandos of World War II.
Green Berets may also refer to:
- Green Berets, a special forces unit of the United States Army
- Green Berets, the Portuguese Paratroopers
- Green beret, a colour of military beret (and a list of forces with green berets)
- Green Berets, Zelene Beretke, was a paramilitary organization founded in Sarajevo, Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina in early 1992.
- Green berets, nickname for the 65th Airborne Special Forces Brigade (Iran) soldiers
- The Green Berets (book), a 1965 book by Robin Moore
- The Green Berets (film), a 1968 film starring John Wayne
- The Green Beret (animation), one of the two known short films Stephen Hillenburg made while at CalArts
- Green Beret (arcade game), another name for the Cold War game Rush'n Attack
- Green Berets: Powered by Myth II, a Vietnam War expansion pack for the game Myth II
- Green Berets in popular culture
- "Ballad of the Green Berets", an American patriotic song in the ballad style
- Tales of the Green Beret, a daily comic strip and American comic book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green beret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.