Jump to navigation Jump to search
Green Book may refer to:
- Green Book (film), a drama film
- The Green Book (album), a 2003 album by Twiztid
Fiction and plays
- Green Book, the title of the main section in Arthur Machen's short story, "The White People"
- The Green Book, an off-Broadway play by Will Scheffer
- The Green Book, a children's book by Jill Paton Walsh
- Green Book (CD-interactive standard)
- Green Book (Tibetan document), a document issued since 1971 by the Central Tibetan Administration to Tibetans living outside Tibet
- Green Book, an 1800-1833 assembled ship's register of Lloyd's Register
- Green Books, an unofficial designation of the multi-volume Official History of the United States Army in World War II which were issued in green covers.
- Quantities, Units and Symbols in Physical Chemistry, also called the "IUPAC Green Book", a compilation of terms and symbols widely used in the field of physical chemistry
- The Green Book (BBC) or BBC Variety Programmes Policy Guide For Writers and Producers
- The Green Book (IRA), Irish Republican Army training manual
- The Green Book (Muammar Gaddafi), a book setting out the political philosophy of Muammar Gaddafi
- The Green Book, guidelines published by the UK Treasury for appraisal of central government projects
- The Green Book or A Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets, a book by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- The Green Book or The Social List of Washington, D.C., a Social Register
- The Green Book, a sister publication of The Red Book, now Redbook magazine
- The Green Book: A guide to Members' allowances, a publication of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom
- The Little Green Book, a collection of fatwa issued by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini
- The Negro Motorist Green Book, a 1936-1966 segregation-era travel guide by Victor H. Green
- Black book (disambiguation)
- Blue book
- Green Booklet or Word list of the Dutch language
- Green paper, a tentative government report of a proposal
- Greenbook, a publication of the Federal Reserve Board with projections for the economy of the United States
- The Green Fairy Book (1892), a book by Andrew Lang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green Book.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.