Green Car Journal
Green Car Journal is a quarterly publication created in 1992 that focuses on green vehicles and environmentally friendly energy and technologies. The founder and editor is Ron Cogan. The magazine also hosts events, produces ride-and-drives of advanced and clean fuel vehicles, and conducts various outreach efforts to educate consumers about green vehicle choices.
In November 2004 the magazine's Spring 2004 edition won a silver medal for "Best Single Magazine Issue" from the International Automotive Media Awards, together with eight other awards for magazine writing.
- Chris Woodyard (December 23, 2012). "Drive On: Green Car Journal marks 20th anniversary". USA Today. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "2009 Green Car Vision Award Finalists Announced". The Auto Channel. December 19, 2009. Retrieved June 12, 2010.
- "About us". GreenCar. Retrieved January 30, 2011.
- "The 2004 International Automotive Media Awards" (PDF). Retrieved January 30, 2011.
- "Green Car Named Best in Division, Earns a Dozen Awards at International Media Competition in NYC". Green car group. November 30, 2004. Retrieved January 30, 2011.
- "VW and Audi Returning Green Car Of The Year® Awards, Vehicles Deemed Ineligible". PR News. September 30, 2015. Retrieved November 13, 2015.