|Founded||1 January 2001 (1856)|
|Ted Söderholm (CEO), Jan Sundling (chairman)|
|Revenue||SEK (2019) 4.1 billion|
Number of employees
Green Cargo AB is a Swedish logistics company transporting various types of goods by train. It was created on 1 January 2001 out of the logistics division of Swedish State Railways (SJ) and became a government-owned limited company.
Green Cargo operates SJ Rc-class locomotives; 42 are being refurbished and upgraded to "Rd" class by Bombardier Transportation. Green Cargo has purchased 16 Bombardier Traxx locomotives, named Re by Green Cargo, and 8 Softronic Transmontana named Mb by Green Cargo.
Rc4 1169 in blue livery
- SJ AB - public transport
- SeaRail - part-owned by Green Cargo; operating freight waggons between Sweden and Finland
- CargoNet - partly owned
- "Facts - Green Cargo". Retrieved 29 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Green Cargo AB". Nationalencyklopedin (in Swedish). Retrieved 5 September 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) (subscription required)
- "Railway Gazette: Modernised locomotives handed over to Green Cargo". Retrieved 2010-11-28. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Media related to Green Cargo at Wikimedia Commons
- Green Cargo - Official site