Green Door (miniseries)
|Based on||Green Door|
by Joseph Chen
|Directed by||Lingo Hsieh|
|Ending theme||"Haunting Me" by Jam Hsiao|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer||Yu Pei-hua|
|Running time||47–50 minutes|
|Production company||The Voice Creative|
|Distributor||Public Television Service|
|Original release||February 16 –|
March 16, 2019
Green Door is a 2019 Taiwanese horror thriller drama television miniseries directed and co-written by Lingo Hsieh, based on the novel of the same name by Joseph Chen. The miniseries stars Jam Hsiao, Kuo Bea-ting, Enno Cheng, and Hsieh Ying-xuan. It follows a troubled psychologist who returns from the United States to set up a psychology clinic called Green Door in Taiwan, where mysterious patients and uncanny events shed light on his murky past.
- Jam Hsiao as Wei Sung-yen
- Bea Hayden as Hung Yu-mei
- Enno Cheng as Liu Zao-yun
- Wan-Ru Zhan as Mary
- Hsieh Ying-hsuan as Yu Hsiu-chi
- Yi-Ting Wu as Elly
- Hai-Yung Shen as Chang Li-hua
- Ya-yun Lan as Doris
- Wei-Hua Lan as Shen Jin-fa
- Kurt Chou as Major
- Chiang Ting as Grandpa Chu
- Yueh-hsin Chu as Master Hsu-kung
- Yu-Chieh Cheng as Chen Hao-chieh
Green Door premiered on PTS on February 16, 2019, and concluded on March 16, 2019, consisting of six episodes.
Awards and nominations
|2019||54th Golden Bell Awards||Best Miniseries||Green Door||Nominated|
|Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film||Hsieh Ying-xuan||Nominated|
|Best Sound||R.T. Kao
- Frater, Patrick (March 14, 2019). "Netflix Picks Up Taiwanese Series 'Green Door'". Variety. Retrieved September 17, 2021.
- Brzeski, Patrick (March 15, 2019). "Netflix Acquires Taiwanese Series 'Green Door'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 17, 2021.
- White, Peter (March 15, 2019). "Netflix Doubles Down On Mandarin-Language Content With Taiwanese Horror Drama 'Green Door'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 17, 2021.