Green Lantern: Willworld
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Green Lantern: Willworld|
Cover to Green Lantern: Will World. Art by Seth Fisher.
|Main characters||Green Lantern|
|Page count||94 pages|
|Writers||J. M. DeMatteis|
The artist Seth Fisher notes that
|“||Willworld was conceived after I pitched a story idea with art samples to Joey Cavaleri at DC. We brainstormed and decided to use the art style as a starting point for a Hal Jordan story. I wanted a writer that would shrug off some of the spandex cliches that I was worried could limit my art, but still tackle the fantastic. I wanted it to be both surreal and yet grounded at the same time.||”|
Fisher has also said "We wanted a book where I could squeeze my imagination for everything it was worth and 'Green Lantern' just seemed to have the most potential that way."
- Jozic, Mike. "Seth Fisher: Head Case". Comics Bulletin. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- A Beautiful Mind: talking with artist Seth Fisher, Comic Book Resources, April 22, 2002
- Ellis, Jonathan (January 2001). "How Powerful The Imagination Is?". PopImage.com. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- Willworld hardcover details Archived 2009-06-28 at the Wayback Machine at DC
- Willworld softcover details at DC
- Shropshire, Philip (2002-02-15). "Red Hour Orgy". Locus Magazine. Retrieved 2009-01-28.