Green Mountain (Lakewood, Colorado)
Green Mountain viewed from Mount Zion
|Elevation||6,854 ft (2,089 m) |
|Prominence||677 ft (206 m) |
|Isolation||2.96 mi (4.76 km) |
|Location||Jefferson County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range foothills|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Green Mountain is a mesa on the eastern flank of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 6,854-foot (2,089 m) mesa summit is located in William Frederick Hayden Park in the City of Lakewood, Colorado, United States, 4.0 miles (6.5 km) west (bearing 265°) of the municipal center of Lakewood in Jefferson County.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- Green Mountain – 1906 
- Hendricks Peak
- Mount Hendricks
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "GREEN RESET". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014. Note: The summit of Green Mountain is -0.20 m (-0.7 ft) lower than NGS station GREEN RESET.
- The elevation of Green Mountain includes an adjustment of +0.990 m (+3.25 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Green Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- "Green Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Green Mountain (William Frederick Hayden Park).|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|