Green Party of Iraq
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The Green Party of Iraq was created in 2003 and is dedicated to build an Iraq that is committed to "democracy, justice, and freedom" and one that respects equal rights for all Iraqis, irrespective of "religion, sect, or ethnicity". The political party does not have any elected members in the Council of Representatives of Iraq.
The Green Party of Iraqi has sixteen core values, similar to the Global Greens ten key values.
- 1. Democracy.
- 2. Unity of Iraq.
- 3. Constitution committed to justice and equality for all.
- 4. Free and Just Multi-Party Elections.
- 5. Protecting Islam, while respecting religious freedom.
- 6. Economy that provides for a dignified life.
- 9. Army and the Armed Forces that follows civilian and constitutional law.
- 10. Right Medicare, Social and Educational Welfare.
- 11. Respect for Iraqi diverse Culture and National Heritage.
- 12. Respect for Kurdish and Ethnic Minority Rights.
- 13. Respect for Farmers and Workers Rights.
- 14. Respect for Human rights and punishment for those that violate these rights.
- 15. Freedom of the Press, Publication and Information.
|This article about an Iraqi political party or organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|