Green Party of Prince Edward Island leadership election, 2012
|Date||3 November 2012|
|Convention||Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island|
|Resigning leader||Sharon Labchuk|
|Won by||Peter Bevan-Baker|
|Candidates||1 (+ none of the above)|
The Green Party of Prince Edward Island leadership election took place on 2–3 November, Prince Edward Island.
On 12 July 2012, Sharon Labchuk resigned from the leadership of the Green Party of PEI, triggering a leadership election. An interim leader and the details of the leadership election are to be announced.
None of the above
The None of the above ballot option was available to members.
- 12 July 2012 Sharon Labchuk resigned from the leadership after leading the party for 7 years, and was the founding leader.
- 17 July 2012 Darcie Lanthier is appointed interim Leader. She says the leadership convention will be held in the fall.
- 2 & 3 November 2012 Leadership convention in Charlottetown.
- 3 November 2012 Peter Bevan-Baker was elected leader.
- Wright, Teresa (12 July 2012). "Labchuk steps down as Green Party leader". Charlottetown: The Guardian. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Bevan-Baker acclaimed as P.E.I. Green Party leader". Charlottetown: The Guardian. 3 November 2012. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- Wright, Teresa (17 July 2012). "Green Party of P.E.I. appoints interim leader". Charlottetown: The Guardian. Archived from the original on 17 July 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
- "P.E.I. Green Party to name new leader in November". Charlottetown: CBC. 19 September 2012. Archived from the original on 19 September 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- "Peter Bevan-Baker offers for Green Party leadership". Prince Edward Island: Green Party of Prince Edward Island. 10 August 2012. Archived from the original on 18 September 2012. Retrieved 18 September 2012.