Green Point, New South Wales
Central Coast, New South Wales
|Coordinates||33°27′54″S 151°21′36″E / 33.465°S 151.360°E|
|Population||6,577 (2011 census)|
|• Density||783/km2 (2,028/sq mi)|
|Area||8.4 km2 (3.2 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Central Coast Council|
Green Point is a south-eastern suburb of the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia between Erina and Kincumber accessed by a main road, Avoca Drive. It is part of the Central Coast Council local government area.
The suburb is served by the Kincumber shopping centre, with a Coles supermarket, butcher, grocer and other stores and a variety of restaurants. There is an Aldi supermarket at nearby Erina. Much of Green Point is adjacent to Brisbane Water, providing water views to many residents.
There is one private school, Green Point Christian College.
Green Point has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- 9 Pixie Avenue: Green Point Foreshore and Structures
- 9 Pixie Avenue: Mulholland's Farm
- ^ Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Green Point (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 11 March 2014.
- ^ "Foreshore land and structures". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Department of Planning & Environment. H01306. Retrieved 18 May 2018. Text is licensed by State of New South Wales (Department of Planning and Environment) under CC-BY 4.0 licence.
- ^ "Mulholland's Farm". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Department of Planning & Environment. H00289. Retrieved 18 May 2018. Text is licensed by State of New South Wales (Department of Planning and Environment) under CC-BY 4.0 licence.