Green Warriors of Norway
|Kurt Oddekalv (chairman)|
Their leader is environmentalist Kurt Oddekalv who founded the organisation due to a dispute with Norwegian Society for the Conservation of Nature from which he later was excluded. The organisation operates mainly on local level. It also does some work on the national and international level. The topics that NMF work on are environmental issues, youth, protection of buildings and indigenous peoples. 
Green Warriors of Norway has received substantial funding from Bergen based philanthropist, Trond Mohn.  The organisation is involved in a number of commercial enterprises, including publishing and real estate. It also operates the conference catamaran MS Miljødronningen.
- "Stort flertall for å kaste ut Oddekalv". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 25 June 1993. p. 4.
- "Grunnlov & Vedtekter". Nmf.no. Retrieved 2017-04-06.
- Tom Erik Holland (May 8, 2015). "Miljøkriger Kurt Oddekalv". Telemarksavisa. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- "Trond Mohn: 100 millioner til miljøkriger". Nettavisen. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- Norvall Skreien. "Trond Mohn". Norsk biografisk leksikon. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- "M/S "Miljødronningen"". luksusyachter.no. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
|This non-governmental organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|