From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Green frog may refer to various frogs inhabiting different parts of the world:
- Pelophylax, a true frog genus in the Ranidae family found in the Old World
- Specifically, the edible frog (P. kl. esculenta), the most common Pelophylax of Europe
- Lithobates clamitans, a true frog species in the Ranidae family of North America that also includes the subspecies bronze frog
- Litoria aurea, a Hylidae ("true tree frog") species of Australia, also known as green and golden bell frog, green bell frog or green and golden swamp frog
- In a nonscientific context, a "green frog" may be any green frog species or individual
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green frog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.