Green screen (disambiguation)
|Look up greenscreen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Green screen compositing, or more generally chroma key compositing, is a technique for combining two still images or video frames.
Green screen may also refer to:
- Green-screen display, a monochrome CRT computer display
- GreenScreen Interactive Software, a publisher of video games
- Green screen of death, a failure mode on the TiVo digital video recorder and Xbox 360 console game system platforms
- Green Screen film festival, a film festival in Germany
- Drew Carey's Green Screen Show, an American improvisational show using a green screen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green screen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.