From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up greenback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greenback may refer to:
- Greenback (money), a fiat currency issued during the American Civil War
- Greenback Party, an American political party active between 1874 and 1884 which advocated non-gold-backed government currency
- Greenback cutthroat trout (Oncorhynchus clarki stomias), the easternmost subspecies of cutthroat trout
- Greenback flounder (Rhombosolea tapirina)
- Greenback horse mackerel (Trachurus declivis), a species of jack
- Greenback stingaree (Urolophus viridis)
- An alternate name for the Bar jack (Caranx ruber)
- Greenback, Tennessee, United States, a city
- "Greenbacks", a 1955 song by Ray Charles
- Celestion G-12, guitar cabinet loudspeakers
- Baron Silas Greenback, a fictional villainous toad in Danger Mouse (TV series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.