The Greenbury Report released in 1995 was the product of a committee established by the United Kingdom Confederation of Business and Industry on corporate governance. It followed in the tradition of the Cadbury Report and addressed a growing concern about the level of director remuneration. The modern result of the report is found in the UK Corporate Governance Code at section D.
- UK Corporate Governance Code (2012)
- Cadbury Report (1992)
- Hampel Report (1998)
- Turnbull Report
- Higgs Report (2003)
- Smith Report (2003)
- Full text of the combined code 2006
- Full text of the combined code 2003
- The Financial Services Authority Listing Rules online and in pdf format, under which there is an obligation to comply with the Combined Code, or explain why it is not complied with, under LR 9.8.6(6).
- The Financial Reporting Council's website
|This article relating to law in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This economics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|