|Industry||Video game industry|
|Products||Game Dev Tycoon|
Greenheart Games is an independent video game developer founded in July 2012 by brothers Patrick and Daniel Klug. Game Dev Tycoon, a business simulation game, is its first and only released game. A second, unrelated business simulation game is currently in development by the company.
The headquarters are in Brisbane, Australia but is served online with different developers from many different countries.
Tavern Keeper is currently in alpha build, with a full beta release expected in 2018. The game has been under development since 2014, and is a humorous fantasy tavern simulator. This second game has been known under the name 'Game #2', and the project was kept from the public until 23 November 2016, when its announcement was sent by e-mail to subscribers of Greenheart Games' newsletter.
|2012||Game Dev Tycoon||Microsoft Windows, Windows RT, Mac OS X, Linux, IOS, Android|
|TBA||Tavern Keeper||Microsoft Windows||N/A||Currently in development|
- "About - Greenheart Games". www.greenheartgames.com. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
- "Game Dev Tycoon". www.greenheartgames.com. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
- "Game #2 - Greenheart Games". www.greenheartgames.com. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
- "Tavern Keeper". VideoGameGeek. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Tavern Keeper is the new game from the Game Dev Tycoon creators – GameSpew". GameSpew. 2016-11-23. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Introducing Tavern Keeper, 2nd game developed by Greenheart Games". Tavern Keeper. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Game Dev Tycoon on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Game Dev Tycoon". Metacritic. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
- "Game Dev Tycoon for PC - GameRankings". www.gamerankings.com. Retrieved 2017-07-27.
|This video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|