|Douglas County and state of Colorado|
|State||State of Colorado|
|• Type||Unincorporated Community|
|• Total||1.3 sq mi (3.5 km2)|
|• Land||1.3 sq mi (3.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||6,726 ft (2,050 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|ZIP code||80118 (Larkspur)|
Greenland is an unincorporated community in Douglas County, Colorado, United States. Greenland is located off Exit 167 on Interstate 25. The largest nearby incorporated towns are Larkspur and Monument: Larkspur lies about 7 miles northeast and Monument about 13 miles south of the community. The U.S. Post Office at Larkspur (ZIP Code 80118) now serves the Greenland postal addresses.
A series of trail races of varying distances are held in Greenland each May. Greenland Trail 50K, 25K, 8M
- Colorado municipalities
- Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area
- Front Range Urban Corridor
- "Active Colorado Municipalities". State of Colorado, Department of Local Affairs. Archived from the original on 2010-11-23. Retrieved 2007-09-01.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 25.