Greenland Connect is a submarine communications cable system that connects Canada, Greenland, and Iceland. The cable contains two fibre pairs specified for 128*10 Gbit/s wavelength each. Initial lit capacity is 1*10 Gbit/s for each fibre pair. Two additional 10 Gbit/s Wavelength were installed in the summer of 2010. The cable has cable landing points at:
- Milton, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Nuuk, Greenland
- Qaqortoq, Greenland
- Landeyjarsandur, South Iceland
At its endpoints, the cable is colocated with the "DANICE" cable in Iceland and the Eastlink (formerly Persona Communications) "Trans-Gulf" cable in Newfoundland . Together these cables interconnects the networks of major carriers in Europe and North America. The operator of this cable is TELE Greenland as part of its "4,800-km fibre optic network between Iceland and Greenland and between Greenland and Newfoundland and Labrador." 
Cable was laid from Trinity Bay, Newfoundland to Greenland by the "Maersk Responder" supported by the "Blue Castor" during July to October 2008 and from Landeyjarsandur to Greenland by the "Ile de Sein" supported by the "Ile de Brehat"
The Cable was put in operation on March 23, 2009, and instantly reduced pingtimes by approximately 500 ms. in Nuuk (Capital).
The link between Milton and Nuuk failed on May 3, 2013.
In 2016 an additional cable will be laid from Nuuk to Aasiaat with landing points in Maniitsoq and Sisimiut. Further connection to Qasigiannguit and Ilulissat in the Disko Bay were planned but deemed impossible due to ice bergs frequently grounding and thus blocking potential landing sites.
- Network map of Greenland Connect provided by TELE Greenland
- "Greenland Connect Nord - søkabel til Qasigiannguit". Tele-Post. Post-Tele. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- "Tele Greenland Selects Alcatel-Lucent to Implement Euro 90 Million "Greenland Connect" Project" (Press release). Alcatel-Lucent. December 7, 2007.
- "Province Links with Greenland" (Press release). Government of Newfoundland and Labrador - Canada. July 11, 2008.
- "Special information for ships". TELE Greenland A/S. Archived from the original on September 14, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-07.
- "INFORMATION "Greenland Connect"" (PDF). TELE Greenland A/S. n.d. Retrieved 2008-08-07.[dead link]
- "Greenland Connect now operational". TELE Greenland A/S. n.d. Archived from the original on February 10, 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-01.
- "Map image of submarine communications cables to Iceland". Invest in Iceland Agency. 2007. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- "Submarine Cable". TELE Greenland A/S. n.d.
- "Du slipper nådigt fra nyt søkabelbrud (in danish)". Sermitsiaq.AG. 2013-05-03.
- Hannigan, Martin (2009-02-13). Update on North Atlantic Networks (PDF). UKNOF. Retrieved 2009-03-14.