Greenock is a town in Inverclyde, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Greenock can also refer to:
- Greenock Blitz, the attack on the town of Greenock, Scotland by the Luftwaffe in May 1941
- Greenock Dockyard Company, a shipbuilding firm
- Easter Greenock Castle, a demolished castle
- Greenock Morton FC, a Scottish football team
- Greenock Telegraph, a local newspaper serving Inverclyde
- Greenock (UK Parliament constituency), a former constituency of the British House of Commons
- Greenock and Port Glasgow (UK Parliament constituency), a former constituency of the British House of Commons
- Greenock and Inverclyde (Scottish Parliament constituency), a former constituency of the Scottish Parliament
- Greenock (HM Prison), a facility in the Scottish Prisons Service
- Greenock Water, a river in East Ayrshire
- Greenock, South Australia, a town in the Barossa Valley
- Greenock Township, Ontario, a historic township in Brockton, Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.