The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
It was founded in February 2007 by Scott Clavenna and Rick Thompson, and announced that it had raised $1 million in Series-A venture capital funding the following May. It announced another $2.75 million Series-B round in May 2008. The company currently has four offices, in Boston, New York, San Francisco and Munich.
Greentech Media Inc. has released quarterly data showing that venture capital investment in green technologies totaled US $1.2 billion in 85 deals in the second quarter of 2009. This is up from $836 million in 59 deals in the first quarter of 2009.
Greentech Media produces two weekly podcasts: "Energy Gang", a weekly digest of energy topics, hosted by Stephen Lacey, Katherine Hamilton, and Jigar Shah, and "The Interchange," a more technical energy podcast featuring industry insights, hosted by Stephen Lacey and Shayle Kann.
- About Us | Greentech Media
- News coverage of Series A funding round
- News coverage of Series B funding round
- Company's own listing of offices
- "The Energy Gang | Solar Energy & Sustainability Podcast | Greentech Media". www.greentechmedia.com. Retrieved 2017-11-19.
- "The Interchange | Renewable Energy Business & Technology Podcast | Greentech Media". www.greentechmedia.com. Retrieved 2017-11-19.
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about renewable energy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|