Greentree Corners, Ohio
Greentree Corners (also Green Tree or Greentree Corner) is an unincorporated community in northern Turtlecreek Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. It is located at the intersection of State Route 741 and Greentree Road about one and one-half miles north of Otterbein, two miles south of Red Lion, and three miles northwest of Lebanon. It was the site of the former Greentree Tavern, one of the earliest inns in Warren County (now a private residence). The altitude is 850 feet (259 m).
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Greentree Corners, Ohio
- Ohio Home Inspection, Ohio Property Inspection Services. Accessed 2008-08-20.
- Elva R. Adams. Warren County Revisited. [Lebanon, Ohio]: Warren County Historical Society, 1989.
- The Centennial Atlas of Warren County, Ohio. Lebanon, Ohio: The Centennial Atlas Association, 1903.
- Josiah Morrow. The History of Warren County, Ohio. Chicago: W.H. Beers, 1883. (Reprinted several times)
- Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 6th ed. Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme, 2001. ISBN 0-89933-281-1
- Warren County Engineer's Office. Official Highway Map 2003. Lebanon, Ohio: The Office, 2003.
|This Warren County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|