Greenville station (South Carolina)
|Location||1120 West Washington Street
|Owned by||Norfolk Southern Railway|
|Line(s)||Washington to Atlanta Main Line|
|Platforms||1 side & 1 island platform|
|Parking||10 short term and 45 long term parking spaces|
|Passengers (2013)||12,021 4.3%|
Greenville is a train station in Greenville, South Carolina served by Amtrak's Crescent train. Located at the south end of the Norfolk Southern Railway freight yard, the current station building is a modern replacement for a former Southern Railway depot on the same site.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of South Carolina" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Amtrak – Stations – Greenville, SC
- Greenville Amtrak Station & Norfolk Southern Freight Depot (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Greenville, SC (GRV) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
- Former Greenville Southern Railroad Depot (Dynamic Depot Maps image)
|This South Carolina train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|