Greenville Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.52 sq mi (94.6 km2)|
|• Land||36.5 sq mi (95 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||630 ft (192 m)|
|• Density||10/sq mi (4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61243, 61283, 61346, 61376|
|GNIS feature ID||0429081|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.52 square miles (94.6 km2), of which 36.5 square miles (95 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Bowen, Fairfield and New Bedford Chapel.
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Illinois' 14th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Greenville Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Hahnaman Township, Whiteside County||Hamilton Township, Lee County|
|Fairfield Township||Walnut Township|
|Gold Township||Manlius Township||Bureau Township|