|No. 78, 65|
|Position:||Guard / Tackle|
|Born:||May 2, 1971|
Stockton, California, U.S.
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|High school:||Lodi (CA)|
|NFL Draft:||1993 / Round: 4 / Pick: 93|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Gregory Lawrence Bishop (born May 2, 1971) is a former American college and professional player who was an offensive tackle in the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted in the fourth round (93rd pick overall) of the 1993 NFL Draft by the New York Giants. He played for the Giants and the Atlanta Falcons.
Bishop was born in Stockton, California and graduated from Lodi High School. He played college football at the University of the Pacific, where he played defensive lineman and left tackle.
Bishop played six seasons for the New York Giants, and one season for the Atlanta Falcons before retiring in 1999. In 2004, Bishop was inducted into the University of the Pacific Hall of Fame.
He and his wife Julie live in Lodi, California and he is an assistant coach on the Lodi High School football team.
- ^ "1993 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved 2023-03-31.
- ^ "Former Giant calls things as he sees them". Recordnet.com. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- ^ "Greg Bishop". NFL Enterprises LLC. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- ^ "Former Lodi football star Greg Bishop to join dad in Pacific Hall of Fame". lodinews.com. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- ^ "PACIFIC ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME The 2004-05 Inductees of the Pacific Athletics Hall of Fame". Pacific Tigers. Retrieved October 16, 2013.