Greg Brown (American football coach)
|Team||University of Missouri|
October 10, 1957 |
|Alma mater||University of Texas-El Paso 1980 |
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1982||Green Mountain H.S. (DC)|
|1983–1984||Denver Gold (Secondary)|
|1984–1986||Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Assistant)|
|1994||Atlanta Falcons (DB)|
|1995–1996||San Diego Chargers (Secondary)|
|1997–1998||Tennessee Oilers (Secondary)|
|1999||San Francisco 49ers (DB)|
|2000–2001||Atlanta Falcons (DB)|
|2002–2005||New Orleans Saints (Assistant)|
Greg Brown (born October 10, 1957) is currently the cornerbacks coach for the University of Missouri. He was previously the secondary coach for Louisville Cardinals. Brown, for one season, was the secondary coach for Alabama. He was hired by the Crimson Tide in January 2013 after he served as defensive coordinator for Colorado. In 2010, he was co-defensive coordinator for the Arizona Wildcats. Before becoming co-defensive coordinator with Tim Kish, he previously served as secondary coach for the Colorado Buffaloes.
- "Greg Brown". Missouri Tigers football. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- "Missouri football announces new cornerbacks coach Greg Brown". Columbia Missourian. January 4, 2016.
- Pete Roussel (February 7, 2014). "Source: Greg Brown to join Louisville staff". coachingsearch.com. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Tom Kensler (December 9, 2010). "Source: Greg Brown returning to CU football staff". Denver Post. Retrieved January 5, 2011.
- Gribble, Andrew (January 9, 2013). "Alabama taps former Colorado defensive coordinator Greg Brown as its new secondary coach". AL.com. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
|This University of Louisville-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|