This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cipes at the 2016 Wondercon
|Born||Gregory Michael Cipes
January 4, 1980
Coral Springs, Florida, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation||Actor, Musician, Professional Surfer|
Gregory Michael "Greg" Cipes (born January 4, 1980) is an American actor, voice actor, singer, musician, and professional surfer.
Cipes was ranked #3 Junior Professional Surfer in the U.S. in 1998, the year he began his career in cinema.
Cipes' best-known role is Kevin Ethan Levin in Ben 10 franchise. He has played the aforementioned character in Ben 10: Alien Force, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Ben 10: Omniverse. He would continue to reprise the role of Beast Boy in the series spin-off movie Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, as well as the video games Teen Titans, the video game adaption of the series and the online video game DC Universe Online, and was the voice of Atlas in the Astro Boy anime series in 2003. He is also referred to in the comic Teen Titans Go #26 as a stunt double named Craig Snipes. In 2012, he began working on Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as Michelangelo.
Cipes has made numerous appearances on television in both commercials and television programs. He was one of seven friends in the MTV reality show Twentyfourseven. Cipes made some guest appearances on One on One as Butter, one of Arnaz Ballard's band members. He guest starred on House M.D. in the episode Family as a cane salesman. He has made appearances in the television series Gilmore Girls, in the season four episode "Ted Koppel's Big Night Out", and Deadwood. Cipes has also guest starred in an episode of Ghost Whisperer in the episode "Love Still Won't Die". He appeared as a freegan in the Bones season six episode "The Body and the Bounty". He is also the voice of Steve Jackson on the television series Fish Hooks. He also plays a man who camps out in Roseanne's yard in her series Roseanne's Nuts. He also voiced Tu in The Legend of Korra.
Cipes is the front man for the reggae/hip-hop band Cipes and the People. The band has developed a following in Southern California, and other parts of the United States and Asia. Their first album, Conscious Revolution, was released by High Valley Entertainment in October 2007. The song "Rescue" on the band's 2007 debut release Conscious Revolution features teenage pop star Jesse McCartney. Cipes also works as a singer in clubs in Los Angeles. He has released music videos for the songs "Fade Away", "Free Me", and "Oh Why Oh Why (Greg Cipes and Jah Sun)".
Cipes was the announcer for Cartoon Network from July to October 2008. In April 2017, he and Kevin Coulston created a new animated political parody impov series on Kickstarter, called A Foul American. The story takes place on Planet Earth, where humanity has been wiped out. Animals rule the land, but President Rump, a parody of the 45th United States President, Donald Trump is determined to repeat history.
- 50 First Dates – Painter (uncredited)
- And They're Off – Mark Youngerman
- Back from Iraq – Corporal Ryan Holt
- Boys & Girls Guide To Getting Down – Drunk Driver
- Club Dread – Trevor
- Deep Dark Canyon – Guthrie Cavanaugh
- Fast & Furious – Dwight Mueller
- Inhabited – Tyler
- John Tucker Must Die – Guy at Party #4
- Kathy T Gives Good Hoover – Curtis
- Killer Pad – Vance
- Supergator – Shaun
- Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout – Beast Boy
- Pledge This! – Reed
- Nite Tales
- Simon Says – Zack
- Stress, Orgasms, and Salvation – Water
- Taina – Student
- Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo – Beast Boy
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies - Beast Boy
- The Lego Movie – Michelangelo
- The Onion Movie – Hippie Diplomant
- The Sound Stage – Himself
- The Wild – Ryan
- Vile – Sam
- All Grown Up! – J.R. (Member of boy band "The Sulky Boys")
- Anger Management – Canvas (Guest star; "Charlie and the Cheating Patient", "Charlie and the Virgin" and "Charlie Kills His Ex's Sex Life")
- Astro Boy – Atlas
- Avengers Assemble - Iron Fist ("The Immortal Weapons")
- Ben 10: Alien Force – Kevin Levin, Soccer Player #2, Farmer, Teenager, Alien, Farmer’s Son, DNAlien 5, Alien 2, Kid 1, Kid, Forever Knight #4
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien – Kevin Levin (11 and 17-year-old), Jetray ("Inspector 13"), Wildmutt ("Inspector 13"), Way Big ("Inspector 13"), Nanomech ("Inspector 13"), AmpFibian ("Inspector 13"), Exasperated Guy, Aggrebot ("Escape From Aggregor"), Computer, Churl #3, Soldier #2, Alpha Member #3, Student, Forever Knight, Forever Knight #2
- Ben 10: Omniverse – Kevin Levin (12 and 17-year-old), Future Kevin, Grick, Little Alien, Sandwich Vendor
- Ben 10 (Reboot) - Stinkfly, Omni-Enhanced Stinkfly, Goatatactyl, Kid 2, Clown 3, Guy, Robot Mannequin
- Bones – Dylan (Episode: "The Body and the Bounty")
- Boss – Troy
- Cold Case – Greg Wells (Episode: "Saving Sammy")
- Codename: Kids Next Door – Numbuh 1600 and Lt. Seltzer
- CSI Miami – Phil Pinkerton (Episode: "Dead Ringer")
- Deadwood – Miles Anderson (Episodes: "Bullock Returns to the Camp" and "Suffer the Little Children")
- Father of the Pride – Orangutan
- Fish Hooks – Steve Jackson
- General Hospital – J.T. (8 episodes)
- Generator Rex – Sly Tyler
- Gilmore Girls – Brennan Lewis (Episode: "Ted Koppel's Big Night Out")
- Ghost Whisperer – Jamey Barton (Episodes: "The Crossing", "Love Still Won't Die" and "The Gathering")
- Gravity Falls – Craz (3 episodes)
- Half-Shell Heroes: Blast to the Past - Michaelangelo
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles Take Time (and Space) - Michelangelo
- House M.D. – Salesman (Episode: "Family")
- Justice League – Jack from the Royal Flush Gang
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil – Horace and Emo Kid
- MDs – Tanner (Episodes: "Connective Tissue", Time of Death", "A La Casa", Open Heart", Heartland", "Cruel and Unusual", "R.I.P.", "Wing and a Prayer", "Reversal of Fortune" and "Family Secrets")
- "Nick's Mikey and Mikey Show" - Himself
- Milo Murphy's Law – Mort Schaeffer
- Nite Tales: The Series – Surfer (Episode: "Trapped")
- One on One – Jesse, Butter (Episodes: "Bullock Returns to the Camp", "Suffer the Little Children", "We'll Take Manhattan", "Rock the Vote", "Who Brought the Jive Turkey?", "Mojo No Mo'", "Lock Blockin'", "Rock and a Hard Place" and "Cap and Frown")
- Peacemakers – Will Johnston (Episodes: "Pilot", "29 Seconds", "No Excuse", "Dead to Rights", "Legend of the Gun", "The Perfect Crime", "The Witness", "Bad Company" and "A Town Without Pity")
- Raines – Hunter (Episode: "Stone Dead")
- RoboSplaat! – Splaat
- Roseanne's Nuts – Himself
- Samantha Who? – Street Musician (Episode: "The Rock Star")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Zatt
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil- Tad
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! – Chiro
- Talking Friends – Ginger Cat
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Michaelangelo
- Teen Titans – Beast Boy, Adonis, Private H.I.V.E., additional voices
- Teen Titans Go! – Beast Boy, Himself, Adonis, Private H.I.V.E., additional voices
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots – Brandt
- The Legend of Korra – Tu (Episodes: "The Earth Queen", "In Harm's Way", "Long Live the Queen", "The Ultimatum", "Reunion", "Remembrances" and "Day of the Colossus")
- The Loud House - Luke Loud (Episode: "One of the Boys")
- The Middle – Chuck (12 episodes)
- Totally Spies! – Dean (Episodes: "Evil Promotion Much", "Deja Cruise", "WOOHPtastic", and "Totally Dunzo")
- Trolls – Aspen Heitz, Biggie, Prince Gristle
- True Blood – Bufort Norris (Episodes: "Night on the Sun" and "Evil Is Going On")
- Ultimate Spider-Man – Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- W.I.T.C.H. – Caleb, Clubber
- Without a Trace – Wayne (Episode: "Two of Us")
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes – Iron Fist
- Disney Infinity 3.0 – Iron Fist
- Hot Shots Tennis – Cody
- Lego Dimensions - Beast Boy
- Lego Marvel's Avengers - Iron Fist
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes – Havok, Nightmare, Shocker, Toad
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload – Iron Fist
- MySims – Buddy the Bellhop
- Teen Titans – Beast Boy
- Teeny Titans – Beast Boy
- "Greg Cipes Biography ((?)-)". www.filmreference.com. Retrieved 2016-07-28.
- TitansGo.net :: View thread - [Reviews] TTG #26 - "Call of the Wild"
- PETAKids.com > Feature > Meet Greg Cipes Archived 2006-03-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- > Feature > Meet Greg Cipes Archived 2009-04-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Greg Cipes".
- Avalanche Software. Disney Infinity 3.0. Scene: Closing credits, 5:39 in, Featuring the Voice Talents of.