|Born||6 July 1968|
Greg Harlow (born 6 July 1968) is an English international indoor bowls player.
World Indoor Championships
Born in Ely, Greg Harlow rose to the world ranking of number one indoors during 2006. Despite being world number one it was not until 2007 that he won his first title at the World Indoor Bowls Championships. That victory was the mixed pairs at the 2007 World Indoor Bowls Championship with Jo Morris.
His finest moment arrived when winning the 2010 World Indoor Bowls Championship where he defeated Stewart Anderson of Scotland in the final. A third title was won when he won the men's pairs with Nick Brett at the 2014. He repeated the success of winning the pairs with Brett again, when they won the 2020 World Indoor Bowls Championship open pairs title.
His world ranking has remained high retaining the world number ranking in 2012, 2017 and 2018 but had been unlucky in the World indoors by finishing runner-up on seven occasions.
At the 2021 World Indoor Bowls Championship, his open pairs partner Ellen Falkner became the first female player to reach the final of an open event. Harlow continued to have a successful tournament by reaching the Open Singles final but was beaten by an in-form Mark Dawes.
Other career achievements include winning the International Open three years in a row (2004, 2005, 2006), the Scottish International Open three times in 2008, 2015 & 2016, the Welsh Masters Championship two years running 1999 & 2000 and the World Matchplay in 2007.
- "Profile". Bowls tawa.
- "Greg Harlow Profile". World Bowls Tour.
- "Harlow wins maiden potters title". Greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "HARLOW & BRETT – 2020 WORLD INDOOR PAIRS CHAMPIONS". World Bowls Tour.
- "Skelton wins first singles match at World Indoor Bowls Championships". www.insidethegames.biz. 11 January 2021.
- "Dawes And Chestney Win Second Open Pairs Title". Bowls International. Retrieved 19 January 2021.