|Birth name||Greg MacPherson|
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
|Genres||Indie rock, Indie pop|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, drums, bass|
|Labels||Smallman Records, G7 Welcoming Committee Records, Disintegration Records|
In addition to his musical career, MacPherson co-owns Canadian indie label Disintegration Records, and works as a community organizer in Winnipeg's inner city. He has previously released albums on G7 Welcoming Committee Records, and more recently Smallman Records. The independent record label play/rec, based in Copenhagen, has released a compilation LP in Europe. His two most recent albums, Disintegration Blues in 2011 and Fireball in 2013, were released on his own Disintegration Records following the demise of both G7 Welcoming Committee Records and Smallman Records.
- The Year of The Record Break (1997)
- Balanced on a Pin (1999)
- Good Times Coming Back Again (2002)
- Maintenance (2004)
- Night Flares (2005)
- The Sun Beats Down (2006)
- Mr. Invitation (2010)
- Disintegration Blues (2011)
- Fireball (2013)
- Conoley, Ben (2007). "Sept. 2007 Greg MacPherson Web Interview". Exclaim.ca. Archived from the original on 2013-01-15. Retrieved 2007-09-18.
- "Jan. 2010 Smallman Records Announcement". Smallman Records. 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Greg MacPherson Announces 'Fireball' LP, Maps Out Canadian Tour Dates" Archived 2013-12-02 at the Wayback Machine. Exclaim!, September 23, 2013.
- "After a glitch, Polaris adds Greg MacPherson to the long list". The Globe and Mail, June 25, 2014.
- "Greg MacPherson Announces Debut LP as Figure Walking". Exclaim!, February 23, 2017.
- "Gord Downie, Tragically Hip both make cut as Polaris Prize long list revealed". Toronto Star, June 13, 2017.
|This article about a Canadian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a singer-songwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|