|Date of birth:||September 8, 1988|
|Place of birth:||Dallas, Texas|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||181 lb (82 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 220|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
Greg McCoy (born September 8, 1988) is a former American football cornerback. He was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL Draft. McCoy has also played for the Arizona Cardinals. McCoy played college football at TCU.
During his time with the TCU Horned Frogs, he recorded 92 tackles, seven interceptions and 17 pass breakups in 51 career games. McCoy also returned kickoffs, averaging 28.9 yards with three touchdowns on 52 returns. McCoy was named Mountain West Conference special teams player of the year in his final season after averaging 30.6 yards with two TDs on 37 kickoff returns. His two scores came on returns of 99 yards against UNLV and 94 yards versus UL Monroe. McCoy is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity.
McCoy was selected in the 7th round, 220th overall by the Chicago Bears in the 2012 NFL Draft. NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks stated that McCoy "is a competitive corner with a scrappy demeanor", and that he "will join a competitive battle in Chicago".
On September 11, 2012, the Cardinals signed McCoy to their practice squad.
- Associated Press. "Chicago Bears use 7th rounder on TCU CB Gregory McCoy". The Washington Post, 2012, p.1
- "Bears tab McCoy in seventh round". Chicagobears.com. 2012-04-28. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- "Greg McCoy Draft Profile â€". Nfl.com. Retrieved 2012-08-03.
- "Bears agree to terms with two draft picks". Chicagobears.com. 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- Mayer, Larry. "Bears reach 53-man roster limit". Chicagobears.com. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- "#Vikings have signed free agents P T.J. Conley and CB Greg McCoy.". twitter.com. 2013-01-09. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- Craig, Mark (August 26, 2013). "Vikings release 13 players". StarTribune.com. Star Tribune. Retrieved August 26, 2013.